January 19, 2014

Easy Like Sunday Morning

I've come to the the conclusion that there should be a day in between Saturday and Sunday and that Sunday's are strictly meant for NetFlix Binging and brunch! haha.

Can you guess how I spend my Sunday? 

It's been a brisk 70 degrees all week so I kept my weekend attire simple and casual. I paired my favorite Aldo Boots with a cotton striped tank and a denim jacket for Sunday Brunch. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week. I'll be catching up on the newest episodes of Girls. 

Catch you later! 


Xox,
Leslie  









12 comments:

  1. Netflix and brunch - doesnt get much better!! xx

    http://www.somewherelately.com/

    B & M

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this post, and your whole blog!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    the casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you on Sundays... they are strictly a day of rest.. and eating... gots ta have the food! Looks like a perfect day, love the casual look <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lovely blog!! This outfit is stunning! <3
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin? let me know!
    kisses ♥
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a relax time and nice look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos!!

    YSL giveaway on my blog :)

    xx
    mybrunetteworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post doll! Love the outfit.
    Yummmy food haha <3


    Have you seen my fabulous Firmoo glasses?
    Check them out at lovefromsimmie.com

    Stay gorgeous doll! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love reading All of your comments and they are truly appreciated! xoxo