December 16, 2013

Holiday Party


Christmas is so close I can already smell the hot cider and imagine the drunken debauchery that will be happening at this years' Christmas party. Ahhh, how I love tradition. (Haha)

Anyway, tis the season for many holiday parties whether it be a work event or a friend's party it's the one time of year you can get away with excessive sparkle and glitter without looking like Ke$ha's long lost sister..
So, do it up! There is nothing wrong with a little glitz and some sparkly additions to your wardrobe.
I had the pleasure of going to my first Holiday party of the season and decided to go with simple a satin blazer and faux leather leggings with Sky high heels and sparkling accessories made for a pretty and easy to put together look. When in doubt, go with simple.

Enjoy Your week and try not to get too wasted or inappropriate at those corporate events at work.. I learned the hard way haha.

Xox,
Leslie





19 comments:

  1. I am also very excited for upcoming Holiday Party and still preparing for it. BTW those sky high heels are amazing and I also love that satin blazer. XO

    Forzieri

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look incredible! I love the blazer and those shoes are gorgeous! Happy holiday season girlie

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blazer is amazing!

    x Maria
    Have a look at my newest Outfitpost
    featuring my new retro dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color combo is perfect!! Fab design!!
    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear love ur blog,would you like to follow each other ? =)

    http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I apologize to invade your blog. I want to invite you to visit my new blog about fashion, personal style and wanderlust. I think you will like it: amuurblog.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the head chain! :)
    Have you seen what my house looks like at Christmas?
    Click www.lovefromsimmie.com to see my new post - SANTA BABY! :)

    Hope you have a merry Christmas doll,
    stay pretty.
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice jacket!

    www.dressupforarmageddon.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the pink blazer! so gorgeous! ♥

    xx Katariina,
    High Heels, Low Jokes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great headband!!!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. looking sharp and gorgeous in this hot pink blazer!

    Check out my outfit post featuring Breaking Rocks Clothing :)
    ALxx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing post!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    Lots of love from the casper&pearl girls,
    casper&pearl blog xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. that looks amazing!
    I would love if you could check out my blog!
    www.clothedproverbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading All of your comments and they are truly appreciated! xoxo